Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What have I been up to?

I have been very busy lately, busy like a little bee. I have several "secret" projects going. Lace is happening! I also have made two scarves that I'm just getting ready to photo in the next few days. The first is a crochet scarf with an interesting, wavy, construction-and a beautiful border. The other scarflette is a lace leaf stitch, that has patterning on both the knit and the purl side. I plan to do a tutorial with that pattern.

I've also started writing more. I'm getting ready for NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month. In November, writers across the US and the world band together to each write a novel in the 30 days of November. The only stipulation is it must be 50,000 words to "win" or complete the challenge. I plan to do it this year. I tried last year but had a lot of life changes going on, and didn't finish. I am looking forward to the craziness that is NaNo'ing, next month!

Do you plan to NaNo? I am whitneync on the site, if you want to add me as a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!