Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wedding Creations

Today my boyfriend and I will be attending a wedding. It will be with his extended family, and should be a lot of fun. Weddings always make me want to create!

For the wedding gift, we made great little air fresheners using little jars, filled with baking soda and a bit of scented oil. They turned out great! about $10 invested for a lot of impact. $4 for 4 jars (Bell 8oz Canning Jars) $1 for baking soda, and $5 for a charm pack of fabric. I already had the scented oils.

I have a couple of knitting patterns that would be great for a wedding day. My favorite three, in no particular order are:

Peter Pan Collar in Silk


A New Leaf Shrug

Sierra Shrug

All of these patterns are available on My Craftsy Store (http://www.craftsy.com/user/174704/pattern-store) and the knitted shrugs are available on my Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!