Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Here's how Kickstarter Works

Here's how it works: I set up the campaign (check) and you donate. If I get to or above my goal, you'll be charged at that time, if I don't get to goal, you won't be charged. The payment system is through Amazon so you know it's safe! 

This is an amazing project that I would love to complete-truly luxurious and beautiful knitting needles! How will they be different, you ask? They will be colorful and textural, with perfect tips for lace and beyond, the "base" needles will cost about half of the budget for each set, so that's where quite a lot of the money is going to. The remainder will go for embellishment-with a very small portion being set aside for advertising and sales fees.

These needles will be available in time for Christmas! 

Thanks for your donation-even small donations will help!

Click here to donate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!