Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Great Outdoors

This has been a pretty poor summer here in Sweden this year. We have more rain and clouds than sun most days. I am not a huge outdoors person really, I find most of the time it bores me to be out there. I would rather be inside knitting. I do feel a bit guilty when I don't want to go outside when I know I should do it at least for Biscuit.

Yesterday we finally had some sun! So we went outside. I took out some knitting and Biscuit played in the yard, did some drawing on paper and with chalk on his trampoline. It was pretty warm so I wasn't really excited about knitting a sweater right then. I had a oh yeah moment and got my spinning wheel and brought it out on the deck. Perfect project to do outside. Today wasn't as sunny but we went out anyway. Biscuit wanted to draw again and I took my spinning wheel out. I finished spinning an ounce of merino/cashmere top. Great way to get some spinning done and enjoy the outside at the same time.

Do you like taking your art outside or do you only do outside things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!