Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Wedding Job and Brandi U.

The Wedding Job colorway, On Exquisite (70% baby alpaca and 30% mulberry silk)
by Nerd Girl Yarns
This is a beautiful yarn, and will get a full review after I knit it up! I'm so excited about this collaborative project, you have no idea! I have come up with a fabulous plan and am now working out the ohsoimportant details! More cryptic comments to come!



Meet Brandi U., a model from my new town. We had a shoot yesterday and it really went well! Tons of great pictures, find the whole shoot here at www.whitneychristmas.com which is my makeup/photography site. Check it out!

I just want to take this moment to say-I'm really happy right now. My personal and creative lives are going well, and that makes me a happy duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!