Saturday, August 18, 2012

Website and Portfolio

I've been working super hard this evening getting my website and my facebook portfolio up. I did Model Mayhem yesterday too. I am getting some shoots together for this next week, I'm really in the mood to take some photos! I'm very excited about it!

I also received this yarn in Exquisite Lace, a baby alpaca and mulberry silk blend. There is a pretty high silk content, which really makes it shine, I look forward to working with it. Nerd Girl Christa is a really sweet person. Looks like she just ran a Kickstarter project and it was funded! GO Christa! With the quality of this yarn, she deserves a great space to work in. The colors are gorgeous!

My Favorite Photograph

This is Robin, she is a lovely model from San Antonio whom I had the pleasure of working with very early on. I love this photo, everything is really serendipitous. I would love to have some constructive criticism though! I did almost no edits on this one, so bear that in mind! 

I've been thinking lately about my lifestyle goals. I want to create. That is my goal. Whether or not it makes me a huge profit is irrelevant. I want to turn out good work, for myself. If people happen to want to pay for it, that's great, I could use the cash! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!