Monday, August 13, 2012

New Knitting Patterns!


I've been designing like crazy, and have lots of lovelies to show for it! The 4 patterns shown below are available on my Ravelry store or at Craftsy. The first two little dabs of knitting are even free patterns!

A fabulously fashionable Peter Pan Collar is first. This is knit in a worsted weight silk/bamboo blend, but can be knit in most any fiber/yarn weight. I do need to take more photos and knit a few more of these, they are ripe for embellishment!



Next, is a Swiffer or ReadyMop cleaning pad. I have decided to start using more renewable cleaners and reusable cleaning towels, and mopping with this was an extension of that desire. Make up a few of these for yourself and for gifts, they are fun and easy, and pretty swoopy-do if I do say so myself!



A New Leaf Lace Shrug (One-Skein Raglan) was a joy to design and knit. I had great fun developing the leaf motif, and the pattern includes charts to make it that much easier to knit! A New Leaf comes in one size-plus which will fit any lucky lady from size XL to XXXL. Be sure to get gauge to use only one skein of yarn!



And, last but not least, Sierra Lace Shrug. This shrug was also a fabulous knit. It developed as I went, without a preconceived notion of what would come next. I adored working with the Cascade Sierra. It was my first time to work with a wool/pima cotton blend, and I love it! This is so much fun to wear-and I get tons of complements!



2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!