Monday, February 20, 2012

Etsy Kickoff Pending


I've been researching Etsy selling this morning. I think I am going hit this blog hard about my daily creative endeavors. Or post 2x/week at the least, as a goal. I plan to list at 930am and 930 pm, at least 4 times a week. I am going to invest $100 in this, to get started, and make as many listings as possible out of those bux. My mom found a product source that is amazing, so I will be using them. I am still on the fence though about that. That source has bamboo while my other source is wood. I don't know if bamboo takes paint. I suppose I could try it. And/or try ink. I plan to work on the graphics design and planning my inventory until my items get here, but first, I need to decide how to budget my tiny investment. It bears strong looking at to spend a tiny bit on advertising. If not money, then time. Time I have, most of the time. Money I do not, most of the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!