Thursday, January 12, 2012

What holds me back?

I think I have the same issue as quite a lot of artists. I tend to want to make art, but not make it happen. I had the goal of drawing daily this year, and its not happening. I need to play catch up or just resign that I have skipped several days. I've wanted to draw, especially with charcoal, but haven't done it. I'm instead spending my time knitting, a much safer pass-time. I am making uber progress on my design project though! And by the time this project is done it will have spawned several more spin offs. yay!

Now, today I must draw, several drawings, or just one, either way I need to stop putting it off. I also want to photograph my drawing so far and post them. They are quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!