Wednesday, July 3, 2013

OH So Exciting

I'm doing exciting things lately. Pretty damn exciting to me anyway! My first and probably shorter to mention excitement is listing new things in my PomegranateAndPuce shop on Etsy:

New are the quiltie kits (OH so much fun!) and the cuffs (OH so fashionable!) and also my How to Make a Wholecloth and Raw Edge Applique Art Quilt (OH so informative!).

Next, after alllll that work over the last few days, I wrote a business plan! A thing I'm only slightly ashamed to say I've never written before now. I am super (guess what!) EXCITED about the things Pomegranate and Puce has in store for you! (Hint, Hint: It might involve some web design!)

OK, I'm going to sign off and say goodbye before you're over-exposured to exclamation points!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!