Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Getting the boogie woogie going

Mom bought me two Craftsy.com classes last night, and I'm looking forward to taking them. Here are the links. Lace Shawl Design and How to Say It: Pattern Writing for Knitters I'm really looking forward to working on them and improving my skills! So far, I have started Pattern Writing and printed the papers for it-its like a book! Lots of information, very well worth the cost!

I plan to work on A New Leaf today, as well as possibly start my embroidery project, I need to make a basic sketch for it though. I may do the nude figure embroidery too. But I am running short of things to embroider on so not sure about all that.

What are you working on? When was the last time you took a class related to craft?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!