Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Making it

Too many ideas, not enough time to make it.

Isn't this every artist's conundrum? At least at some point or another? There is also the converse that happens.

Too much time, not enough ideas to make it.

This one I hate more. Right now I seem to be waffling between one extreme and the other. I'm on a supply "diet" and not purchasing anything new right now, so I'm working with what I have, which I have plenty and that's not the issue. I want to make a chevron maxi dress, and a print skirt, I want to dye cotton fabric and make tutorials for fabulous things on my blog. What fabulous things do I want to make, you ask-dear reader? I have no idea. But fabulous none the less.

I also want to do hand work, like quilting etc, and just spend the time relaxing. I have a quiltie going right now that will be totally fabulous. Very excited about it, but can't seem to get going on the quilting part of it. No idea why, maybe because that is a somewhat less showy part of the work. Though the quilting will "make it" so wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!