Sunday, July 15, 2012

Frost Thread

This was the fun operation of knitting with three needles to join the edges of the collar together. The color is best in this photo as compared to the others, more accurate. Don't you just love the Knit Picks harmony needle that my lovely boyfriend got me? This was somewhat like a three needle bind off, but you knit them together instead of binding off. I think the pattern would be improved to have one full round knit instead of stopping to do the shortrows before the round is over.



This is a beauty shot of the collar. Quite lovely! 

 The shoulder "seam" for the all in one cap sleeve. Looks great so far, a tiny booboo but I won't tell anyone while I'm wearing it, if you don't! I'm having to be really careful to make the correct M1 on each side of the markers. Slows me down a bit but the result is fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!